-
February 3rd, 2002, 11:35 AM
#1
Konton
Guest
Hey all. You know, the hours you are awake get really messed up when you come home from work at 11:00pm.
So everyone here keeps telling me that depending on the camera and how you transfer your film, short clips of audio and video would sync fairly easily. I decided to see for myself.
The audio recorder I used was pretty speed accurate so I wasn't concered about the audio. The film was shot with a Nizo 6080. People who have seen the flash contact pulses from it tell me it's pretty accurate at 24fps. Anyway since I found a way to get my Goko TC-20 to run at exactly 24fps, I decided to see if I could sync 15 seconds of film and audio.
Well the film was kinda of dirty and I didn't bother to clean it. I used DIVX compression on the video. But all and all I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out. I decided to crop it down to look widescreen. All day at work I hit a button for "crop and mask" of high resolution files transferred to film. I think I'll find a way to put lines in my viewfinder so I know ahead of time where I plan to crop and mask.
Well here's the 15 seconds of nothing for anyone who wants to see it. http://server42.hypermart.net/super8/KP.avi
------------------
Konton the Grey
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks